OUR TRIP FOR 2020:
IMPERIAL, PA (near Pittsburgh), June 21st – 27th, 2020
- Partners: with Heroes Supporting Heroes (meeting the basic needs of the families of service members who have been deployed or have passed while serving)
- Projects: Painting, minor carpentry, and general home repairs
- Cost: $50 deposit and two payments of $209
- ASAP: report your interest in this trip to B&C. If we don’t hear from you soon, we’re calling you! 🙂
- OCTOBER 24th: Non-refundable $50 deposit due to Ben or Christine (this will be automatically paid for a set number of students, so if you truly can’t decide by the 24th, you have some wiggle room!)
- MARCH 8th: Half of your payment is due: $209 (of $418)
- MAY 8th: 2nd half of payment is due: $209
- JUNE 21st – 27th: THE TRIP!
Each year, typically during the third week in June, we send our youth and adult chaperones on a week-long work and spiritual journey with other youth from around the country. Past programs have seen our youth attend work camps and programs in Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Staten Island, NY, Accident, MD, and Scranton, PA. Projects have included rebuilding and repairing homes and schools, cleaning shelters and churches, and harvesting food. Youth may begin attending the mission trip upon reaching the age of 14. Numerous fundraisers are held throughout the year to keep travel costs manageable and adult chaperones are always in demand.
2019 Mission Trip to Scranton, PA