We are planning a series of in-person and remote activities to celebrate the Lenten Season and Easter with our church community, for people of all ages, starting with Ash Wednesday and continuing with some new and old traditions for Holy Week and Easter!
Check back for details as we add and update events.
- Fat Sunday Jazz Service – February 14 at 10:00 am in-person and livestream, no 8:30 am service
- Lenten series for those new to Bible study – begins February 17; seven week series held on Thursdays at 9:30 am via Zoom
- Youth Social Hours – March 14 – Middle School 2:00-3:00 pm, High School 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Palm Sunday – March 28 – Palms will be distributed at church and available for pick-up. Online cross-making workshop for families.
- Holy Week Box
- Midweek devotions
- Maundy Thursday – April 1 – Virtual Service with readings
- Good Friday – New Testament Reading via Zoom – April 2 (6:00am – 9:00 pm)
- Easter Services – April 4 – 9:00 am and 11:00 services, in-person with advance registration